Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Etsy

It amazes me how creative people are. I have a new found admiration for Etsy.com. Given that I've done all my wedding planning without a wedding planner, unique ideas are only so prominent. Etsy has some great must haves from photo booth additions to custom engraved guestbooks. The site has helped me knock out some finishing touches for the big day, which is much appreciated as I currently feel like I have two jobs.

The wedding planning is moving. We're only a couple weeks out and everyday seems to be a new task. In addition, I feel like whenever something is "complete",  I receive a note saying a new decision needs to be made. I'm about to shutdown on the decision front. Here's hoping that the next couple weeks fly!!

As one of my bridesmaids told me, things will go wrong. It's not if, but when. Remember at the end of the day, you're marrying your best friend and that's what matters. Back to planning...

No comments: