Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Poison Oak Woes

Imagine this, I now have more free time than I ever had in business school, but I write less now than I have in years. It isn't because I don't have anything going on. We all have events to discuss, yet I rarely write the thoughts on paper these days.

Work is going alright. I've enjoyed more business trips in the last four weeks than I ever thought I'd take in this role. Next week, my team is headed to Wisconsin, which means I can knock another state of the 50 off my list.

Last week as part of my training program we spent a day at a local charity, hanging out with underprivileged youth. It was a lot of fun however I managed to fish one too many soccer balls out of the poison oak ridden bushes. Needless to say, my leg looks absolutely discussing and additional patches have slowly developed since Saturday. I went to the doctor yesterday and received medication so I'm looking forward to feeling better. I can't take the 3a wake ups because I itch, am too hot or uncomfortable.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

nisha said...

Inspired thinking, I have bookmarked this and will come back to check
mba