Monday, April 13, 2009

Sublet!!

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it... I found the perfect sublet in Atlanta for the summer. Not only is it for exactly 3 mos, but it is also in the neighborhood I wanted, the Virginia Highlands. I'll be 1.0 miles from the one person I know in Atlanta and 2.5 miles from work. There are restaurants and bars close by, and I am a short cab ride away from the clubs in Midtown. The place is furnished and the guy from whom I'm subletting seems awesome! Ironically enough, he's headed to DC for the summer. From the sounds of it, I wouldn't need to bring much besides clothes, linens, and perhaps a couple kitchen utensils. Right now, I feel like things are falling into place.

In other news, I'm headed back to SF this weekend for a wedding! I can't believe I haven't been home in 4 mos. I am excited to see all my friends as well as celebrate my girl's special day with her. This coincides nicely with a number of family birthdays too! My grandmother's was yesterday, mom's is tomorrow, and dad's is on Friday. Needless to say, I have a lot of meals already planned for me.

Finally, a big shout-out to a member of LT7 who got ENGAGED over the weekend!!!! Soooo happy for you... and as I said, remember, I throw one hell of a party. ;)

No comments: