Thursday, June 03, 2010

House-Boyfriend

I'm starting to understand why some women work while their significant other stays at home. I've lived the good life this week. My boyfriend isn't working yet and has chosen to spend his last days stateside with me in Louisville.

We've attended a number of dinners with various parts of my family. He's run errands with me and attempted to fix my table stand (before I accidentally broke it again). However, one of the best parts of having him around is breakfast on the table shortly after I've readied myself for work. I not only eat well before work but also get to enjoy those extra few moments with him before the workday begins. That said, this is short lived and I need to remind myself that it is only temporary.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: