Thursday, August 23, 2007

Paris

Of course the plan was to stay off the internet for the duration of my trip, but computer in hand, and net available, it hasn't happened. I've managed to refrain from emailing hellos to everyone in the address book and shooting IMs to everyone on my buddy list. This is a trip to decompresss. So far, I have. I've slept more in the last few days then I have in weeks. In some ways, its a blessing, but in others, I feel I've missed something. I'm not sure what that is exactly, but I'm itching to go out, put on my dancing shoes, and explore all that is Paris.

My mother and grandmother would be perfectly content talking the night away with a glass of wine in each hand. I don't blame them, but I long for something more. I guess I'm looking for more in the world. I'm not quite sure what that is, but more. I'm looking for more in life.

I'm handing the net over to mom... off to the clubs.

No comments: