Monday, June 16, 2008

Quote Update

Though I should be working out right now, I am embracing whatever fire was lit under me and cleaning house. I suppose it's something I shouldn't shy away from as it's not every day that I actually enjoy cleaning. And thus, cleaning has led to pieces of paper with random quotes about friendship. It's been a while since I've added a list, so here it goes. (Not to mention, for the 2011 applicants, friends are sometimes hard to juggle when the application season gets crazy.)

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell

A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else. - Anonymous

Your friend is the man who knows all about you and still likes you. - Elbert Hubbard

A good friend remembers what you were and sees what you can be. - Anonymous

True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally. Never do they question, but always offer support no matter what the circumstances. They are the people worth living for. - Anonymous

1 comment:

tinydancer said...

You're right! I love and hate being unemployed. Mostly I love it though, because there wasn't much about my job to miss ... except the paycheck! I was thinking about the Forte Foundation event as well, but I decided I'm not ready for a career fair just yet. Some of the sessions look good, but not good enough to justify the expense of getting up to NYC. Next year, maybe!