Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Focus...Try to Focus

Argh, I think I've been updating Quickbooks for 3 hours, which can only mean, I haven't been able to focus for more than 10 minutes at a time. I'm not sure if I'm simply lazy today, or if it's this horrible cold, though I'm leaning towards both. Purchased my ticket for Day@Darden. Turns out this is the first time they've had an early admit weekend. I thought about skipping it because it seems to be for those who are on the fence, however I think it would be interesting to meet some of my potential and future classmates. Plus, I'd like to figure out housing, financial aid and summer travel plans. For whatever reason, I feel this trip may help me with those. Furthermore, I get to spend another 2 days with one of the besties, Mack. I may even watch her volleyball tournament on Saturday!

I looked at the calendar today - how the heck did I get so busy?? Chiropractor appts to fix my hip. Birthday parties. Meetings for my women's group. Meetings for volunteering. Trips to C'Ville/Wash DC, and Vegas, two each. Soccer games/practice. New member recruiting. Planning for Darden. And I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. I get the feeling the next 6 mos are going to fly.

3 comments:

Amar Deshpande said...

Duh! Meant to edit my comment, had to delete it. Congratulations on your admit!

Matiaoo said...

Thanks a lot for your advice. It really was a help and has given me some direction to proceed with my prepration...Wish you all the success at Darden!

Papillon said...

Paige thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging me to ask you all my doubts. Thanks a lot.I will have a lot in future. I am starting in early because I travel a bit in my job and I am not that good a writer :D. Hope all goes well and next year I can write a similar comment like yours, encouraging an applicant to ask me all his/her doubts.

Thanks again and abve all Congrats for your admit and good luck for everything coming up in future