Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Days 1-3

I didn't intend on being this silent. My first problem is the lack of email/ internet access at home. The other is likely getting used to full work days again.

The first couple days of my internship were spent in orientation. I never knew there was so much information about this company. It's incredible! It was also exciting to see who was chosen to speak with us. One thing is for sure, interns are taken seriously. I met my mentor and buddy. Apparently my boss is in Argentina. I've now met part of my team as well. All very nice people and excited I am here.

This is all great, but I admit the nerves are there too. They use SAP here, a program with which I have no experience. I'm not scared of the program as I know I catch on quickly. However, I do hope I know all that I am expected. I was always strong in finance class, yet somehow I feel this may be different.

Currently I have no computer and very little to do. I get the feeling this will change soon. Time to review a Power Point presentation then I have a meeting at 330p.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: