Thursday, July 05, 2007

Quotes

I love quotes. It does not matter if they are movie, famous, or random. Quotes give us good life advice, they make us laugh, they make us remember. I'm going to start adding quotes here. Sometimes I'll add one and other times, many. Please add anything you think I might like or feel free to comment on any of the individual quotes.

In life, it isn't what happens to you that is important, it is what you do with what happens to you that matters.

I live for the nights I won't remember with the friends I will never forget.

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL, LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

The best revenge is to live well. - Nate R.

"What a good friend! One who is willing to drive you to your Fuck Buddy's house at the wee hours of the morning to get laid! All in the name of sex... I swear the things I will do"

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. -Margaret Mitchell

Unconditional Love Is Wishing One The Best in Love, Life, & Happiness, Even If It's Not With You.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr Seuss

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh unconditionally, and never regret anything that made you smile.

"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail." -Emerson

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean

No comments: