Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reality

It hit me this morning. The alarm clock rang and I realized exactly how tired I was. Another late night met by an early morning. Once again, I fell asleep next to my books. "I can't believe it's Thursday", was my first thought as I pulled myself out of bed. My test is Monday. Where did the time go?

In some ways, I'm ready to finish. The next step in my life should prove to be quite exciting. In others, I'm not sure what to expect. Some of the questions come easily whereas others I get stuck. When asked what I want to do with an MBA, I'm often torn. In some ways, I'm just looking for a new direction and a little more education. At the same time, I'm not sure what my ultimate goal is. I hope to solidify that by the time I apply to schools.

Next up on the agenda is my birthday. As I've consistently said for the last 3 mos, I'm not celebrating it. Nothing has changed with that and due to various commitments, it seems like that is going to stand. In some ways it's a bit sad because I'm typically excited about birthdays, but I have other things that need to be taken care of more than a celebration. One of those is catching up on sleep.

No comments: