Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Darden - Complete

Another one done, which means I have finished more applications than I have left to complete. WOW! What a relief. Perhaps now, I will actually have time to contemplate my car dilemma. Both my parents vote for a new car, however, they aren't paying for it. Fact is, I love my car, but as noted, this may be the last chance for me to get a new car for a while. Point taken.

This weekend, I'm go to take a full break and stay off the computer. My right shoulder is killing me. I also plan on getting back into the gym, maybe tonight seeing I have time to spare. :D You have no idea how happy I am! Although I am on cloud nine, the thought of essays lingers in the back of my mind. I do however, remind myself that I have three weeks to complete the next set...walk in the park compared to the last few.

Darden's essays may have been different, but in the end, I thoroughly enjoyed writing them. They were thought provoking of another kind and if that is any indication of how Darden will be, I'd be happy to attend. :) For whatever reason, I am feeling fairly confident right now. It is a fantastic feeling and I just hope that means I end up with an interview. Ready to dance... or something. If only it was Friday.

PS If anyone is curious, my Kellogg application got sorted. It was a mistake on their behalf.

No comments: