Thursday, October 18, 2007

Unconventional Mon

My mom returned home after a night of wine tasting to find me still chipping away at my essays. I'd probably been sitting in front of the computer since 6 pm, so as the clock rounded 1 am, she harassed me telling me that I should get some sleep. She then proceeded to say, you've got mail. This is the note that sat in my inbox:

"To Whom It May Concern,
PLEASE accept my daughter, Paige, into graduate school. She needs to get out of the house, learn how to party again and not be concerned witn my consumption of ebay. I love her and you would be WAY TOO LUCKY to have her. If my factory in San Francisco was still open, I'd NEVER let her go.

Regards,

SUSAN B HUETTEMAN
VP, Papercone Crop.
Board Membar, HIP
Treasurer, Peninsula League
Rich's Wife
Paige and Nick's MON "

This is why I love my mom. She sees the world with rose colored glasses and always makes serious situations light-hearted. There's a charisma about her that draws you in and makes you want to know more. Her only flaw is that apparently her typing skills decrease as she drinks. I love you too Mon. ;)

No comments: