Thursday, November 08, 2007

Procrastination

I never thought that my Georgetown essays would be the most difficult and perhaps, they won't be, but to find out, I need to start them. I've been fussing on the computer and researching for the past few hours. I'm behind on sleep, as always, and I have my Kellogg interview set for brunch on Sunday morning. I'm a bit nervous. Need to relearn why I loved Kellogg so much. It seems that the differences in the schools blur as I write essays and complete applications. I definitely know the reason for applying best when I'm working on my applications.

Georgetown: The reason I am applying is their INTERNATIONAL emphasis. They may not be in Europe or Australia, but Georgetown is in the heart of a stateside international experience.

With revived determination, I'm ready to start writing.

No comments: