Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Review Me

It is Wednesday and I'm 3 days away from my due date. I received the first of my reviews today and I'm feeling uneasy. Not because my reviewer pointed out anything that was untrue, but more because almost everything he wrote is true. I'm not exactly sure where I am going in my Georgetown essays and perhaps that has simply my pitfall. This is why I procrastinated so long on completing the first draft. I realize as this is the first draft, that the essays will drastically change over the next few days, but do I have time to change them?

Leadership. What a word that encompasses so much, yet nothing at all. I think of myself as being proactive and truly a leader at heart, but do I have the experience of a leader. Titles are easy to throw around, except I don't have many. My experience with coordination seems almost second rate right now. Honestly, I'm not good at negotiation and I lack delegation experience, so what is it that makes me such a good candidate...today, I'm not sure.

No comments: